Here is our first Exclusive StuffzOnNet Interview with one finest young talented Artist.
Yaziiboii Who is one of the fasting upcoming Act we have In Naija......Leggo!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are your fullnames?

Victor Charles AMA

How did your passion for music begin?

Well I must say! Back in the days it has never been my dream to become an artist for one day! I had so much passion for dancing at which I was coping very well, I found my self in a dance group of three (My self, my cousin and a friend) called the Y.S.DIGITS.

We grew from strength to strength! From dance group to dance school with many students who where willing and ready to dance. as time went on, something came up which led to the down fall of the dance group and made us split to different areas in life. While pondering and sleeping over what happened, music came into me and I started developing interest, love and pasion for it by listening to good music and try free styling to it, not knowing that music was the right choice for me.
 


What is your genre of music?

Hip hop, R&B

What are the challenges your facing?

Well I came to realize that in every thing we do location matters a lot!  I spent 7 yrs of my 9 yrs experience in music in Calabar were I formally based! Back in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ former location I must say, i went through a lot, shows were had to get, I went through a lot just to record a track, noting I did was pleasing, I was underrated by friends who seem to like me now, I had issue's going to clubs cos I was rated under aged and no body knew me by then, mean while in other to get assistance from top men of my location I had to visit club houses almost every day! No body thought I was ever gonna do something great cos I went through lots and lots of free shows just to sell my name cos I had no management at then! M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ elder brother letter took up his decision to manage me and we both relocated to Lagos. Believe me ever since then things never remained the same.
 

Who is your role model and why?

I respect 2face idibia a lot for his not just an artist but he is a legend and a leader for we A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ all looking up to him

Are you signed to any label?


I'm not signed to a label yet but some labels A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ interested in me.In which no deal has been signed yet


What are your aspiration?


Actually I wanna be an international super star artist with good music's to present globally, and I'm working so hard to be rated among top artist both nationally and internationally.

Do you have any regret in life?

Well! everybody has one or two regrets in life, as for me I think I don't have any.

Apart from music what else will you love to do?


Apart from music I love dancing so much coz it brings me joy


What should your fans be expecting from you soonest?


So much! I'm actually working on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ new album hit single titled: your name ft wizkid prod. By samklef


Any last word for your fans?

Big thanks to all M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ fans and to all lovers of "iPad Girl". I came this far cos U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz made it so and I will keep on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ best to please you guys. Yaziiboii loves you all
 


SHARP_GIRL
IPAD_GIRL
LIKE_DIS_LIKE_DAT
NOBODY
Follow Us On:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER 

Post a Comment

 
Top