MTN sent a message to me and it goes like this; Yello Surprise! Activate Blackberry monthly or weekly service and get 20% discount instantly.
Offer valid till July 17th. This is just a bonanza that will expire by July 17th 2013. it means that you can now activate BBC one month plan for #800 instead of #1000. Very soon, we will get another text That you can now activate BIS for N200I was just wondering what telecommunication will become by the year 2014, Because I dont really know what MTN Nigeria is up to; but I still stick to my dream that Blackberry Internet Subscription will still become N100 for a complete month.
 
Earlier this year, MTN and Etisalat reduced their Blackberry subscription price to#1,000 and #1,500
respectively.
So hurry up and don't take chances on things like this : :

.................ENJOY....................

Post a Comment

 
Top