Frankly speaking i think its time these network providers start understanding that this their sms thing advertisements are getting a bit too much.

I usually get sms alerts from them on one thing or the other that i did not subscribe too. Take Glo for instant and their 07702 4040(wonder why they did not leave it at 404). theses numbers have been a constant itch on my backside for sometime now, particularly when i just load my phone with credit. Sometimes its like i just load a Glo recharge vouch and Bam -Hello- 07702 or 077028 is calling and asking me if i would like some beauty tips (Like say i be chick) for N100, Press 1 to confirm or 2 to cancel. They forgot to tell me that end call button follow for the buttons way de confirm the service.

The worst of the bunch is the 5471 number from Glo. Imagine I am busy enjoying my sleep around 2:00am and my phone starts ringing, thinking i had a call from someone important"maybe something serious happened". In a drowsy sleep mode i blind myself with my phone lights and peek at the now, its a text message from 5471898708, which reads "I looking to make friend, u luv", to which i promptly reply "Your father there, thunder fire you".

Well you all get the picture.

Now i'll be giving you the unsubscribe codes for all these useless messages and calls that our network providers are giving us.

How to Stop Message from MTN
  • Get your phone,
  • Send Stop to 33111
  • Having done that, You'll be replied with a message:- You will be removed from our campaign database within 24hrs. Thank you.

Post a Comment

 
Top