​Multi-Award winning Gospel singer Onos drops her latest offering "Oghene Me" produced by Wilson Joel off the series she has titled "Songs from the Place of Prayer". The spirit lifting rendition will stir up an atmosphere of worship as one listens from the beginning through the end of the song, even sustaining it.
Onos said;
Oghene Me” means “My God” in Urhobo dialect  and it is musically interpreted by Wilson Joel. ‘I love to worship’, that’s all I can hear this season of my life so kindly join me and let’s give the devil a black eye with our worship because He said ‘if I’ll be lifted up I’ll drive all men unto me.’
Wilson Joel also gave his input saying;
“Some people just know how to make angels resume work, Onos is one of such people. Be blessed by this anointed freshly squeezed music!”

Onos - Oghene Me [Prod. By Wilson Joel]
 
Watch Lyrics video Via Youtube:

Comment // Like // Tweet // Share // Rebroadcast.

Post a Comment

 
Top