STEPS:
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on General.
3. Tap on Usage.
4. Wait for the top Storage section at the top to load.
5. Find Music in the list and tap on it.
6. Tap on Edit at the top.
7. Tap on the Delete option and then tap on Delete once more to confirm.

Yes! Finally I could do this! It has been really annoying to have all the demo songs in the Music app… I don't use my iPhone to listen to music stored on it, I use Spotify and Google Music, but I use an excellent app called Voice Dream Reader that read my articles out load that I have stored in Pocket.
It can also read ebooks for you. And I use
that app in my car, every time I start the car my iPhone automatically connects to the stereo, and the app should start reading the articles, but sometimes after a reboot, or an update of the OS, the music app starts playing instead… With annoying music like Robin Williams… And it has been very annoying because I haven't knew how to get rid of that music, now i know how! :)
view info graph below

Post a Comment

 
Top